Sunday, April 24, 2011

Body Shape Workbook from May 2011 Cosmo.

Sorry for the lack of posts! Have kind of been swept up by life (but still keeping up with the photo taking!) but kind of not really at the same time.

But I thought I would share do's and don'ts for my body shape, for my body shape so I remember. This is found in the May 2011 edition of Australian Cosmopolitan.

My body shape is Petite All Over. Cosmo suggests:

  • Always wear a heel or wedge when possible (I actually like the look when wearing my kitten heels)
  • Bodycon dresses and skirts are your wardrobe staple (I think this counts as a bodycon dress. Really does flatter my figure. Really wanted it too but it wasn't there when I went back, I think, looked amazing!)
  • Vertical lines or graphics will lengthen your figure. (I am not actually sure or even positive that I own any vertically-lined clothing... grahpics, possibly.)
  • Straight-leg pants over heels will length legs. (I do really like thesepair of jeans.)
  • Wear one colour to elongate your frame. (As in just dress in one solid colour top and bottom and over? I could try that one time... I did inadverntedly include a lot of red in my first 30 for 30...)
  • Shorts with heels make you look taller, mid length will make you look shorter. (I don't wear heels, in fact I don't own any shorts at all I think. I only own 2 3/4 pants... wonder if that has the same effect?)

No comments:

Post a Comment