Monday, November 14, 2011

did we chase the rabbit into wonderland?

Mystery Shopping. A 21st and window shopping. I can't believe I get paid to go into a shop and enquire about a faux trip. :P I love it. Something I don't love is the tax I have to pay next tax year! D:

Anyways, the outfit for today~ something simple. I also felt very under dressed. I thought the 21st/birthday celebration was just going to be a group of friends, didn't think it would be other people there as well. But, it wasn't overly casual :)




Top: Valleygirl
Skirt: Forever New
Cardigan: Jay Jays
Shoes: No.1 ShoeWarehouse

The top and shoes are possibly still available for purchase at the stores. Might even be discounted! ;) And, what do you think of the top tucked?

And, here's a song that I'm loving atm and that I picked a lyric from for this entry =)



3 comments:

  1. beautiful romantic skirt and i love the color of your top!! following!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maggie, love that you incorporated LB into your blog. You must show me how. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww such an adorable outfit!! you skirt is too cute! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete