Saturday, December 3, 2011

Green Envy? (Dressember #3)

Dressember Day 3 (03.12.11)


Not entirely sure why I picked this dress over the other dresses that were in the "available to wear" pile... but pretty much coordinated my entire outfit to the colour green!

I actually once did unintentionally! I have a green dress, shoes, bracelet and if only I had a green headband on... which I may have but I don't remember. Definitely a St. Partrick's Day outfit... if only it were St Paddy's Day that day. And today..


Dress: Pagani; Shoes: No. 1 Shoe Warehouse

Edit// Yeah... didn't actually end up going out anywhere today, not in this outfit anyway. Just wore it around the house while doing some house work :)

Complete gallery of Dressember 2011 on Flickr and in this label!

No comments:

Post a Comment