Thursday, May 12, 2011

Neglect

I know that I have definitely been neglecting this since I finished 30 for 30. I will photograph my outfit tomorrow... I know that I probably should have continued but... well, started a new job and well, adjusting to the new waking up time and so don't have that much time to document, and then I get tired (after only working three) hours >_<) I'm sorry. I do admit it'll be nice for me to document some of or all of what I wear to work. For now, here's a pic of what I wore on Wednesday 4th May for my friend's graduation... it's pretty much one of my 30 for 30 outfits but with a pink jacket.


Top: Pagani; Jacket: Unknown; Skirt: Glassons; Shoes: The Warehouse (Garage)

I don't know but dressing like this makes me look (obviously!) more polished, put together and just in general nice...

1 comment:

  1. This is a really sweet outfit. :)

    And no, I did not DIY the shoes, they are actually from Marc By Marc Jacobs.


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete