Monday, September 12, 2011

I don't know what to put here.

I'm planning/wanting to and thinking about cutting my hair on Friday just before my joint birthday celebration with one of my friends and the top row is the length I want it with a possible side fringe and the bottom is how I want the fringe... particularly the first and last... I also want the fringe to be able to be swept to the side, if need be and I guess for versatility.  Below is pretty much my current hairstyle... also trimmed the fringe myself, the best job thus far if I do say so myself. ;)

Just having taken a pic of my hairstyle... I don't think I want to change it. I think I did quite a good job with my fringe having it being SORTA similar to the first two on the bottom of the pic above.... but tell me what you think. I really do want to change my hairstyle... maybe just make it a tad more similar to Nicole Richie or Rihanna's.....

1 comment:

  1. I totally love the side swipe fringe. My hair is just too wavy/curly though and it takes far too much effort!! haha

    I like your fringe in your snaps!

    ReplyDelete